Creative Every Day 2011–Week Four
A little late in posting my Creative Every Day Week 4 due to it being such a huge week! Full of accomplishments and goal setting. BOOST! That has been the word for January! I have given rise to such wonderful energies.
- Wrote my blog-post for the Creative Every Day Challenge (week 3) complete with photos.
- Honored my body, after work, by letting go of stress in a hot shower and cooking up chicken fajitas.
- Posted an update to Zero Degrees Artist Cooperative at Facebook.
- Got brave and did a dairy food trail by introducing an aged cheddar goat cheese.
- Read Born to Run for an hour before sleep.
- Joined the Happiness Project.
- Ran 3.1 miles, stretched and enjoyed the hot tub at the YMCA.
- Donated clothes which equals less clutter!
- Gifts arrived in the mail!
- Stopped in the middle of the road to capture images of pigeons on a wire.
- Happiness Blog post at Create with Kim.
- Watered Plants!
- Another gift arrived in the mail!
- Flipped the mattress for better energy flow in the bedroom, complete with fresh sheets.
- Posted an update and photo to Zero Degrees Artist Cooperative’s Facebook page.
- Decided to run The Charity Chiller 5k on February 19th.
- Mapped out photo-opps for my days off in February
- Yoga with Melissa.
- Vinnies’ Bag day Sale. Buying used clothing makes me feel abundant!
- Made my first ever cabbage soup.
- Clipped magazines for new vision map.
- Supported a local business, Art of Framing for assistance with photo mats.
- Entered the WinterCharm exhibit.
- Weighed in for Biggest Loser competition at work.
- Created new Vision Map.