Creative Every Day 2011—Week 5
Each week of winter seems more treacherous. Especially as I make decisions, come in contact with more people, and see mirrored back to me flaws within myself.
I tell myself I surely can make it one more day, and another, and another. I mark off the days of February with a black fine-tip Sharpie marker.
I tell myself that the universe will support my dreams and all I need will be there when I need it to be.
All-in-all it wasn’t a bad week if you look at the list below. But I felt a bit sludgy this past week. And the mountain I climbed was not a Big Oreo Dream with Pink Snow.
- Photo edits.
- Shopped for Valentine crafts.
- My work was included in this Etsy Treasury, And Then There was Morning.
- Posted my update for Creative Every Day Challenge, Week 4.
- Mike and I were blogged by Michigan in Pictures.
- Making Valentines with the Boss Lady at the day job.
- Holding a newborn baby girl.
- Massage Day!
- I worked on Marketing and compiled my first treasury on Etsy, Follow Your Dreams.
- Mailed an Etsy order to Texas
- Ordered prints from mpix.com.
- Nurtured my body with essential oils and products from Herbal Oasis.
- Packed a good lunch for work
- Green smoothie day 1.
- Featured in an Etsy Treasury, Harmony.
- Attended publicity committee meeting for the Zero Degrees Artist Gallery.
- Worked 11-2p at Zero Degrees.
- Research displays, greeting and post cards.
- Green smoothie day 2.
- Green smoothie day 3–My first ever mustard green smoothie.
- Shopped at co-op, did banking, deposited money in biz account as check arrived from consignment sales at the Marquette Arts and Cultural Center, gift store.
- Saturday photo drive with Mike took us to new terrain and a couple surprising finds!
- Photo edits.
- A quick, sweet, and short blog post, Saturdays when you just have to beat it….