Creative Every Day 2011–Week 6
As a working artist with a day job I often struggle with fatigue and getting enough done. I have found that the Creative Every Day Challenge encourages me to chronicle the week and take notice of the creativity in each day. It might not be a creative work each day, but it is a creative approach at having a whole life, a holistic life.
- Included in this playful treasury, One Thing Leads to Another.
- Shopped for my daughter and daughter-in-law’s birthday presents with Mike.
- Made the decision to learn how to crochet.
- Lit a candle, peace.
- Used essential oils, centered.
- Restorative yoga and power yoga at home to shift unexpected energies in my day.
- Took time to read Yoga Journal.
- Blogged my Week 5 accomplishments.
- Snowshoe at Al Quaal the sound of wind in the trees, tree creak, woodpeckers and little birds singing in the cold blue day.
- Attended Heart Wisdom with Roslyn McGrath.
- Happiness Blog post.
- Photo order arrived!
- Sale of stocks deposited into biz account for new product development needs.
- Slow morning, woke to sunshine.
- Paid attention to what makes me whole.
- Oatmeal, blogging, and stir-fry.
- Yoga day!
- Photos of President Obama’s motorcade as it entered Marquette Michigan.
- Attended Superiorland Photography Club.
- Applied for jobs, including walking my resume into one location.
- Had a dancing good time at work thanks to G.
- Appeared on Absolute Michigan as part of the coverage of President Obama’s trip to Marquette Michigan.
- Grocery shopped before work.
- Had a moment of weakness that was a strong awareness of where I need to mend.